Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak (Influenster Violet Voxbox)

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak (Influenster Violet Voxbox)

I was so happy to see this product in my Violet Voxbox. I have previously tried a Not Your Mother Product, but this time it was in the hair spray collection. I loved that so I had great expectations about their dry shampoo as well. 

I am happy to report, that I loved their dry shampoo as well. I have not come across a product from The Not Your Mother's Hair Collection that I haven't loved from the start. This product has a regular retail value of about $6 but I was given the opportunity to review and try this product free. All opinions are my own, I am just highlighting the product for my viewers to see and possibly try for themselves. 

The product itself, is so easy to use. All you have to do is spray the product on your roots and work it through with your fingers or a fine comb, couldn't be simpler, and it takes so much less time than washing. Especially when you add in the drying time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment