Monday, January 6, 2014

Hershey Spreads (Chocolate With Hazelnut) Crowdtap Review

I was lucky enough to be chosen to try a new Hershey product. The product that I got to try was the new Hershey's Spread. There are multiple varieties but I got to try out the Chocolate with Hazelnut.
I thought that this was a great product that can be used in multiple ways. I ended up pairing my spread with fruits and it was delicious, but you can add this to a breakfast in a snap! I think this on waffles, toast or anything of the like would be simply delicious. I cannot wait to go to the local grocery store and buy the other varieties to try as well. 

Thanks again to Crowdtap and to Hershey's for picking me to try this product and share it with family and friends! 

I received this product complementary, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment