Friday, August 10, 2012

Thanks Leap Frog!!! (Over $75 in Stuff!)

Leap Frog sent me this great package to host a fun party and show
off some of their new toys! They were very generous and provided over $75 in toys for us
to play, sample and tinker around with in a group setting. 

This past Thursday (8.9.12) we did just that. I invited over 20 people to my home and 
kids and parents alike tested the Touch Magic products (Which are awesome!) Think almost the 
technology in our touch products, it work with every person at the party from those who lightly brushed the guitars to those who really strummed. 

We had a great time and in the end, one of the guitars was raffled off to a lucky family. Those who weren't lucky enough to win a prize received a coupon to purchase a guitar at a $5 discount. Those coupons were gone by the end of the night, along with the coloring activities that were provided as well. I can honestly say that Leap Frog did an awesome job in helping their hosts have the best party. 

Again I just wanted to say Thanks to the people at Leap Frog! You made a giant group of kids very happy! I can see this being a very hot toy this Christmas! If it's something your kids may be interested in, be sure to pick it up sometime soon! I know many who were present today were already heading out later tonight and tomorrow to pick up their very own! Thanks Again!

I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from Leap Frog All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment