Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bzz Agent: Glade Expressions Collection


I am so lucky! I was accepted into Bzz Agent's Glade Expressions Collection Campaign! From the artful design of the holders to the collection of authentic fragrances that last and last, What's not to like about this collection! I just got the kit and there's a picture below of the goodies!!! I get so excited getting these campaigns!!! 

The scents that are available in this line are; Cotton & Italian Mandarin, Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, Lavender & Juniper Berry and Pineapple & Mangosteen. 

Check out the line for yourself at:

So.... Which one will I try? I tried Cotton & Italian Mandarin. I am such an orange-scented lover. I love citrus flavored fragrances and that's the one that I got for myself. It is a lovely refreshing scent that doesn't fade but isn't overly powerful, a perfect match to my home and something I know I will be using in the years to come

Thanks Again Bzz Agent! 

I am a BzzAgent and received samples and coupons. All of the opinions above are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment