Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bzz Agent: Progresso Recipe Starters


 I was lucky enough to be chosen as a BzzAgent Tester of Progresso's New Recipe Starters. 
Bzz Agent couldn't have picked a better person! Progresso is my go to soup and I am using it at least weekly in my home as a way to add some flavor to my meals.

Which leads me to this new product; Progresso's Recipe Starters. These "Starters" come in the same kind of can that their famous soups do but the starters were made to help you start out a fantastic meal. 

Currently they have 5 starters to choose from; Creamy Parmesan Basil, Creamy Portabella Mushroom, Creamy Roasted Garlic, Creamy Three Cheese and Fire Roasted Tomato. I think that these will be an excellent product to help lead to a great "Start" to your meal. I am personally going to try the Creamy Roasted Garlic first. I asked Progresso how they would recommend me using the Creamy Roasted Garlic and they recommended making a chicken pot pie and I did... And It was delicious!!! I've included a picture of my Chicken Pot Pie that was kicked up with Progresso's Recipe Starters!!!



So, Now that you've seen what I've tried....What are you going to try first????

Please Visit their site at:

I am a BzzAgent and received samples and coupons. All of the opinions above are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment