Thursday, March 20, 2014

Target Spring Preview Voxbox Charles Worthington London ($24 Value!)

 Target in conjunction with Influenster (Comment with an email address, and I can email you an invite---- I have 5) sent me this Voxbox to show the lucky 700 that got picked for this box what Target will be offering this spring when it comes to health and beauty. There were about 12 brands that were sending products out from Crest to Charles Worthington London Hair (What I Got!) 

I Got Charles Worthington London Secrets Collection Volume and Bounce Instant Amplifying Volume Treatment http://www.target.com/p/charles-worthington-instant-amplifying-volume-treatment-6-76-fl-oz/-/A-15056975#prodSlot=medium_1_0&term=Volume%20and%20Bounce%20Instant%20Amplifying%20Volume%20Treatm I posted the link to Target's information on the product if you'd like to buy it or look into it yourself (however it is currently not available in stores or online...) 

I was pleased to be able to try this complementary and give all of you my opinions on this product. I was very happy that this product is ideal for all hair types. I have quite thick hair so most of the times products like this just weigh my hair down and don't do too much to help it. I have to say that I enjoyed this product and thought it did it's job very nicely. It gave my hair volume without adding weight and made my hair appear to have a nice shape and hold all day too without reapplying. I have to say that this may be a new product that I will be using in the future. I think that a tube of this product will last about 4-6 months even if I use it daily which is another plus. Less having to run out and buy more all the time. Thanks again to Target and Influenster. Be sure to drop me a comment if you want me to email you an invite to influenster, all I need is an email address and I will shoot an invite to the first five. Thanks for listening guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment