Thursday, January 30, 2014

Bzz Agent Private Selection Cookies Sample + Kroger Shopping Trip Completely Free!

 All the loot in one picture!
I Got The following completely free!
3 Powerade Zeros $3 Value
Yopa Greek Yogurt $1 Value
Limeade Kickstart $1 Value
Private Selection Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies $4 Value
 In the box they look like this.....
 What one Cookie Looks like.....And......
Extreme Cookie Close Up!!!

Ok, I got to try another great Private Selection Product courtesy of Kroger and BzzAgent, I am loving this parternship because I love both of them so much on their own that together this is a partnership that I am so happy to be a part of. I was able to try the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies for free by getting a downloadable coupon to my kroger plus card. I loved the convenience of not having to wait for a Bzz package and being able to pick up the cookies literally the same day I joined the campaign. 

Any excuse to go to Kroger is great for me, I love to coupon and my Kroger doubles up to a $1 so a lot of times that equals either free or very close to free products plus all the free product friday downloads are fantastic as well. That's were I got all the freebies listed above either with coupons or with a download. 

I have to say that these cookies were really good. I am a fan of a harder cookie, and most store bought cookies are far too soft for me so this was a great change of pace. I also enjoyed the fact that I could heat it up for about 15 seconds if I wanted a gooey-er and softer cookie.  This cookie was very versatile and I loved that about it.

Since you're mouth is watering, I thought I'd be nice and share a way for you to try these cookies cheaper with a $1 off coupon. http://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/digital_coupons/?filtertag=PSCOOKIE&assettag=atpscookie&origin=pscookie&ytp=001001000114093084000000
while I tried the ultimate chocolate chip cookie, there are other varieties, 3 others to be exact but I will give you the entire list! 

  • White Chocolate Macadamia Nut – Creamy white chocolate chunks meet crunchy macadamia nuts
  • Ultimate Chocolate Chunk – Discover a devilish amount of rich chocolate chunks in every bite
  • Turtle Brownie – This indulgent brownie cookie is loaded with gooey caramel and high-quality pecans
  • White Chocolate Coconut Almond – White chocolate chunks are balanced by sweet coconut and delicate almond slivers
 

I was able to try this product complementary, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment