Sunday, December 20, 2009

Over 32.00 in Completely Free Stuff in less than 30 Minutes!!!!!

Today, my mother and I went shopping at one of our local malls. We were ready to go armed with all of the wonderful coupons we had received (Through the mail, email, etc....) We had 3 spots to hit...... Bath & Body Works, Hallmark & Victoria's Secret.


1:59 PM- Bath And Body Works- Total- $1.59- Purchased: Travel Hand Sanitizer & Received Lemon Lip Balm for free ($7.50 Value) With coupon..... Coupon was receive free lip balm up to $8.00 with any purchase. (Mom's Trip, but I paid, so I got to keep The Goods!!! I <3 My mommy!!!!!!

2:00 PM- Bath & Body Works- Total $12.72- Purchased: 2 Body Lotions (Spiced Gingersnap, I Love Licorice) & Received any item up to $13.00 for FREE.... I chose the new scent "Twilight Woods" I saved $10.50 using this coupon

2:15 PM- Hallmark- Total $0.83- Purchased: A Hamster Stuffed Animal for my Little Brother for Christmas Coupon I used was save $5.00 off any purchase. The stuffed animal was originally $5.50, but I purchased him for just 0.50 plus the original sales tax on him.

2:18 PM- Hallmark- Total $1.88- Purchased: My mom purchased A Hamster Stuffed Animal for my Little Brother for Christmas... Coupon- She used was save $5.00 off any purchase. The stuffed animal was originally $5.50, but she purchased him for just 0.50 plus the original sales tax on him. Plus she remembered to pick up a card for me for my Godson For Christmas!!!! Another reason I <3 my mom oh so much!!!!

2:24 PM- Victoria's Secret- Last Stop and had no extra coupons to share with my mom here- Total $0.00- Purchased: Love Spell Body Lotion ($9.00 Value!) Coupon- Had a Save up to $10.00 on your next purchase in store!

In total.... I received $32.00 In completely free stuff on top of some great sales that I got along the way..... The mall was crowded but No one was really in line anywhere, I guess that's an upside to living in Michigan, Nobody has the $$$$$ to purchase so If they don't find that "Special" gift they aren't going to purchase junk. I am SUPER PSYCHED about all of the deals I got at the mall today, Did anybody else score some freebies or bargains anywhere???? Feel free to comment below, in the drop down box!

In the mail today, I got "The Goods" Dvd I received for free using a free gift card from Walmart

I also got a $3.00 Survey Check From Pinecone

And I think that's about it........


You Know You Love My Deals......
XOXO
The Brunette

No comments:

Post a Comment