Friday, May 31, 2013

My Claritin Package! $20+ Value!

 Got My Claritin Package in the mail on Wednesday!
It Included:
Claritin Syrup
Claritin Pills 
5 Masks!
$20+ Value Overall!

Update: Had tons of fun hosting our Spring in Your Step Moms-Meet Up this past weekend! I raffled off the 5 Ice Masks and showed how to properly distribute the claritin and what the packaging looks like as well. We had a great time and enjoyed all the fun activities that were provided in the kit as well. 

I want to send a Special thanks to Claritin for putting together such a great box, and BSM for picking me as a host! Thanks Again Guys! Can't wait to work with you all again.

For those interested in trying Claritin this Allergy season check out their website at the link below.
Claritin Website 

No comments:

Post a Comment