Sunday, May 19, 2013

Kroger Private Selection Upside Down Cakes (Double Chocolate Molten)


What makes Private Selection Upside Down Cakes worth talking about? Well…they’re dessert. Everyone likes discovering a new after-meal indulgence. But here are some of the details that make them especially noteworthy:
  • Available in three decadent varieties:
  • German Chocolate Fudge – chocolate fudge cake topped with caramel, coconut and pecan frosting
  • Double Chocolate Molten – moist chocolate cake topped with molten chocolate
  • Amber Honey Apple Spice – cinnamon spiced cake topped with apple slices and honey glaze
  • Made with premium ingredients, including real butter, fine chocolates and fruits, just like homemade
  • Only minutes to prepare – just warm, flip & serve
  • You’ll find them in the bakery section of the Kroger family of stores

The Delicious Double Chocolate Molten Cake At Our Party! 

I was lucky enough to be chosen for another BzzAgent Campaign in association with the Kroger Brand. I love Kroger and BzzAgent so I was thrilled to get the email saying that I was chosen and would soon be sent a digital coupon to my Kroger card. After I waited, I was sent an email a few weeks later saying that the coupon was available. 

I knew that I wanted to share it with more than just my family-- but my extended family as well (I like to share the wealth) so I waited to use the coupon until our latest get-together. Our family has some choco-hounds so I knew which upside-down cake I would be choosing, and that was the Double Chocolate Molten Cake! While the others looked very tempting,
 (my Kroger had all varieties in stock! :) ) I kept my original choice, and headed to the register with my cake and the rest of my order. The coupon came off promptly, and Then I waited until the next day for the gathering. 

Once the Choco-Hounds arrived and we had eaten lunch, I prepared the cake and it literally took just a minute--the easiest prep I have ever had with any kind of a cake like this! I definitely will be trying all of the other varieties since everyone enjoyed this one so much and the fact that the prep was so easy!

Thanks again Kroger & BzzAgent for allowing me to try this great product and the ability to share it with my family!

You can visit privateselection.com and download your own coupon for $1 or $2 off Private Selection Upside Down Cakes!

Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and I received a coupon, so I could review the product above. All of the opinions above are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment