Wednesday, January 9, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

I received this product (Nude Lip-shine) complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster
NYC New York Color (http://bit.ly/ZmNfMI) website 
and to the Liquid Lipshine product page (http://bit.ly/10cwV7v)

Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style, and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!  
$2.49 at chain drugstores and mass merchandisers nationwide For The Liquid Lipshine

Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine. 

I got to try the nude liquid lip shine and I loved it! It was a great opportunity and I enjoyed trying out a product that I indeed will be using in the near future. I have purchased several shades since and I am always pleased with the outcomes and how the shine looks on my lips. 

UPDATE: Won a prize through Influenster after submitting this post, got a Liquid Eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment