Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I love being a BzzAgent (Nescafe Memento Coffee Sticks)

I absolutely love Being a BzzAgent, I am so proud of being a member of such a fantastic community and I am thrilled at my level of 9.1, I love that I am rewarded with campaigns that fit my life to a t and I am helping companies with their product futures and campaigns. 

I just got this package in the mail today and wanted to share a picture of how fantastic this package was. This package contained so much coffee and I love BzzAgent and it's company partners for that, they always provide enough to their members so the members can share it with family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, that random person at the store, etc. 

This package contained:
3 Different Memento Flavors; Mocha, Caramel Latte, Cappuccino
All packages contain 8 sticks which make 8-10 oz of coffee. 
Lots of Coupons for $1.50 a box.

After opening the package, I had to go to work to work the late shift. I snagged the boxes on my way out the door and grabbed a stack of coupons as well......

And what do you know???? I am completely out of coupons, and I am out of Nescafe Memento as well.... This has got to be the fastest turn-around for me. I normally have a day or so in between but working the late shift with a group of zombies and coffee is gone quick!!!! 

I managed to get out the benefits of Nescafe, but in all honesty, I really didn't need to. Everyone who grabbed a stick, regardless of the flavor was thrilled with the taste, and even more shocked that it was that good considering it was instant and could be made in literally under thirty seconds! 

THANKS AGAIN!!! 
 I enjoyed being able to share such a great product and my co-workers enjoyed the vast array of flavors and the low cost of Memento.

I was able to try this product since I am a member of BzzAgent, and I was picked for this product share based on certain demographics.

No comments:

Post a Comment