Sunday, May 13, 2012

Friday's Mail Part 3 (Claritin Madagascar Movie Viewing Party)

Friday After My Mail & Amazon Package I Got Another Package.....
It Was My Claritin Madagascar Movie Viewing Package!
It included......
Lots of Claritin Samples (Children + Regular)
Pamphlets + Instructions W/ Recipes 
Madagascar Stickers
Popcorn Boxes
2 Large Products (Pills/Liquid Children's Claritin)
Madagascar 1&2 On DVD!
A Fantastic Pack which lead to a fantastic party this friday night!!!!
We all had a great time, and the samples are all gone!!!
Everyone wants to see Madagascar 3 Now!!!
Thanks Claritin & All those at BSM Media!!! 

"As a member of the Children's Claritin Mom Crew, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment