Saturday, May 15, 2010

Friday's Mail From Friends & Family

My Saturday Mail

Besides all the stuff I got Friday
I also got my mail from my
Friends House.....
I got from them....

2 Metamucils
2 Pantene Conditioner Samples
2 Pantene Shampoo Samples
2 Free Pace Coupons
2 2.00 Off Pantene Coupons
2 2.00 Off Metamucil Coupons
1 3D Crest White Strip
1 Window Cling
Crest Coupons
3 Wheat Thin Samples
3 Vanilla Caramel Latte Sticks
1 Free Package of Hot Dogs (Valued up to $5.00)
1 Free BBQ Sauce (Valued up to $2.99)

My Saturday Mail
Contained The Following......
Magazines (Business, Better Homes & OK!)
3 Caramel Latte Sticks
3 Wheat Thin Samples
1 Right Dr. Scholls Insert
1 Free Kraft Mayo Coupon (Valued up to $3.09)
1 Free Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Mac & Cheese (Valued up to $3.99)
2.00 off any Dr. Scholl's For Her Product

No comments:

Post a Comment