Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wendy's IWG


I won!!! A $10.oo Home Depot Gift Card! I am loving these Wendy's IWG'S!!!! I won an Xbox-360 game on their last Instant win game! I have always been a Wendy's girl but these instant wins are further helping me validate it to all those around me =)


I also got this email minutes later......

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in the Wendy's Home Makeover Combo Sweepstakes, administered by ePrize.

You have been selected as the winner of a $10 Home Depot Gift Card! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements.

No further action is required on your part. Should we need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address. Your prize will be delivered within 2-4 weeks from your win date.

No comments:

Post a Comment